2.6

Hello manager of Tomball walmart business 249.

I have a problem with the employee named Clara.

She's not doing her job correctly because the walmarts policy says they compare prices to other stores and give that price to customer. Every time we try to compare prices she says denied every time with some *** excuses. First time we try to compare price she said she need a broucher or advertisement paper. Next time when I get that she said that it's aldi's own product that's y they provide it for lower rate.

They provide it their own rate that's y we have to compare it. Doesn't she understand what price match is.

She is really rude every time whenever she's at the counter. She is really rude and in respectful employee I have ever seen at any walmart.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Meshwa10 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Price match means that the products have to be the exact some brand and weight. You aren't going to get one stores brand for the same price as the WalMart store brand.

You also won't get a larger size item for the same price as a smaller item at another store. They do go by the ad from other stores, not by what the customer says. At my WalMart, sometimes the cashier will consult an ad, and sometimes they don't. I think it depends on how familiar the cashier is with the customer.

We shop at WalMart often enough that some of the employees are real familiar with us. WalMart does not say they compare prices with other stores, they say they price match. As a whole most customers that want to price match FAIRLY bring the ads for the other stores with them. To me it doesn't sound like you want fair treatment, it sounds like you want the rule to be broken for you.

Furthermore, just reading your complaint I get the idea that you aren't as smart as you think you are. If you were you would realize this isn't the WalMart website, it is a general complaint site.

Also your capitalization, spelling, and grammar are horrible. You should probably worry more about getting some kind of education.