Yesterday, I went into the Walmart store at 5885 Kingstowne Road,

Alexandria, VA 22315. I am accustomed to saying in “Hi” to the Walmart smiling, helpful Walmart Greeters as I’m entering a Walmart. As I was entering the store yesterday the person I assumed was the greater, approached me and tried to sell me WINDOWS, SIDING, OR ROOF.

I was approached by a young, slick, very well dressed, aggressive salesman tryng to sell WINDOWS, SIDING, AND ROOFS. His initial question was: “What will your house need next WINDOWS, SIDING, OR ROOF?” He seemed like an extremely skilled high pressure salesman or telemarketer. After his initial question he continued his high pressure sales pitch without giving me an opportunity to politely leave him.

When I’m at home I don’t like being accosted by telemarketers on the phone. While entering a Walmart I didn’t like being accosted by an aggressive salesman. I came into Walmart to shop not defend myself against an aggressive salesman.

Luckily, I live in an area that has plenty of shopping options besides this Walmart. In the future I will use those other options to avoid being attacked by an aggressive salesman.

I feel strongly that it is totally unacceptable for Walmart to have these aggressive salesmen stationed at the entrance to pounce on unsuspecting customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments