Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I will no longer shop with walmart. I will shop at target or hy-vee...

I had savings catcher until someone hacked into my account and stole $58 that i was saving for Christmas. I've been trying to get a refund for months. Everytime i call they just keep telling me sorry we've been really busy. We will escalate it.

What a crock. There not going to refund me nothing. But hey there loss. I used to spend about $300 a week there.

By them allowing someone to *** my account and could have gotten my bank information. And they can't refund me the $58 they allowed someone to take.

They lost my businesses and my familys aswell. That's not taking care of your customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments

All that over $58? Ha. Wow.

Zachary2001
to Haha #1609506

You have someone basically screw you out of $58 then post. Does not matter if t was $.01 or $1,000,000.

The point is she has been screwed out of her money. Besides to some people $58 is all they have.

It could be their grocery money or emergency money. Could be the only way she can give gifts.

Your savings catcher money does not save anymore to be used at a time you choose. It is automatically applied to your next shopping visit if you are using WM pay.

to Lchap #1607147

This was before they changed savings catcher. I've been trying to get my money back for months.

My account was hacked in July. I've been trying ever since to get a refund.