Walmart in North Port, Fl.always has Pepsi on sale.

Hardly ever Coke. We are retired and only enjoy coke. This wk. coke is $4.48 a 12 pk.

We can't afford this. What can you do to help us? We are from Indpls., and Walmart there always had coke sales. We usually purchase 3 cases (24 case) a wk.

I never see coke coupons. Maybe I look in the wrong place. I tried to go to the coupons online and don't understand how to do it.

We are very upset about this.Trish and T Trusty North Port, Fl.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

cohena2

Quit whining like a baby you gummer and get over it. I mean really boo hoo hoo.

i sympathize. meesa luuuuuurvs mah coke :grin

smedrik

It is much cheaper to buy Pepsi in the larger bottles. You are going through a lot of pepsi.

A large bottle is equal to 6 cans and should cost about $1.50-$1.75 (less on sale)

This is a $1.00 savings on 12 servings.

Go back to Indianapolis where you came from!

Walmart does price match on all ads just bring in the paper and get the sale price from other stores

Adidas22107

Each vendor makes the sale price. You must be in a dominant Pepsi area, so they are on sale most of the time. Walmart doesn't make prices for their vendors, coke and pepsi decide when they want to have a sale.

Adidas22107

I can sympathize completely. I do not like the taste of any other Cola drink and I have to have COKE, but prices are high here in Crawfordville, FL. too.

Try drinking water, it's better for you.

Go to CVS or Winn Dixie instead.Also, if you and your husband are retired you may consider giving up the Coke all together, it is just loaded with bad sugar and is really really bad for you, even if you eat a very lite diet of food and drink Coke a lot you will become overweight and that can cause a lot of health issues.

Maybe?

God is trying to tell you "Give up the Soda".Regardless, I hope it all works out for you guys..Good Luck :)

Missy - Florida