Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Bought burritos from the gluten free section.Spent the last 4 hours puking blood because not all of the burritos were gluten free.

They all had the same red wrapper and were in the same place.I am allergic to flour and I've never shopped from the store before where they put gluten-free and wheat items together close enough for people to make such mistakes.

3.4
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amys Kitchen Burrito
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

NowTellTheTruth

Not to mention the packaging is different. Your inability to read and see is not their problem. They should not have to move the burritos to another location just because you cannot read or see properly.

NowTellTheTruth

So tell me how is it their fault that you cannot read or choose not to read and make sure that you bought gluten-free burrito's. It is your job as the customer to read. If you cannot do that take mommy, daddy or another adult shopping with you since you cannot read.