Walmart Amys Kitchen Burrito Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Bought burritos from the gluten free section.Spent the last 4 hours puking blood because not all of the burritos were gluten free.
They all had the same red wrapper and were in the same place.I am allergic to flour and I've never shopped from the store before where they put gluten-free and wheat items together close enough for people to make such mistakes.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "About 7 years ago, Walmart.com customer service was established in Hattiesburg, MS. The address still is 5912 U S Highway 49, Suite C-11. Hattiesburg, MS 39401. This..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "This is the second year in a row that I placed a very large Edible Arrangement order for my wife on Mother's Day. For the second year in a..."
- "Over the decades, I have shopped happily at Crystal Channels because of the broad line of merchandise and the peaceful inviting environment. I have always been greeted with positive..."
- "Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again! The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The..."