1.8

Paid extra for extended warranty on a computer bought last Christmas.The computer didn't work from the day we got it.

We have sent it in for repair, they sent it back without fixing it. I called to let them know it still doesn't work. They said they will send another box for us to send it back in. 1 week later...

still no box to return it. I call to let them know they tell me my computer is in the repair center being fixed they are waiting on parts. I tell them no, it isn't it's in my living room! STILL BROKEN!

I call them to tell them about it and ask to speak to a manager. They transfer me to computer department... no one ever comes to the phone. I call back and ask to talk to a manager again.

They are all busy and looks like they will all be busy for at least the next 4 hours. This is a HOAX! DO NOT BUY A COMPUTER FROM WALMART! If you do, save the extra $47, it still will not work anyway.

If anyone has a class action law suit, I would LOVE to be part of it against WALMART and ASURION!So disappointed I just got a new phone from Sprint, and they use the SAME COMPANY!

This reviewer shared experience about "a product has never worked!" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $352. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about computer at Walmart was sold me a broken computer Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1231329

I also would like to file as well.Bought a extended warranty for my 48 inch vizio tv,was told it covers spills damage.As well cracked screen..was lied to by the walmart employee..sorry she dont remember telling me that..yea right..So much for a Christmas present..500.00 down the drain.

Something similar happened to me with a Westinghouse TV that quit displaying 13 months after I bought it.Had registered everything properly and got the contact info for the place to do the repair and nothing called for a month straight all I got was an answering machine.

Which I never got a call back from after leaving my info 8-10 times.

Finally just took it apart and repaired the $35 back light chip that had burned out and was good to go.I will never buy an extended warranty again.

There needs to be a class actions lawsuit against there warranty, they don't tell you it can't be sent back to there store until after it purchased. And the little holder looks like walmart so you buy it none the wiser