2.4
Layout of Store

I have some of these experiences everyday but it seems today was especially bad. Go into Walmart today at Marketplace Neighborhood market in Springdale, AR and as usual everybody gawks at me and won't let me shop in peace.

I just go in there to get my things and leave. Is that asking too much? This whole *** northwestern Arkansas region has been out to get me for years now. I am not a criminal and I am no one famous.

People are very nosy I feel. My neighbors are a bunch of busybodies as well. I worry sometimes that they have bugged my home and are spying on me. Well getting back to Walmart, when I did go to check out the CSM girl who was standing a couple a lanes down immediately jumped over to the lane I was checking out on.

I have never stolen anything in my life and this is what really set me off. Being treated like a thief.

I am just using this site to get some things off my chest today. Next time I will get her name and report.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Valencia, California, United States #1280998

We are only trying to waTch to make surE you are not facing the nutritional deficiencies that Moloch has laid for you.

This is Springdale, Ar BTW not Mountain Home.

Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States #1277219

People in this town has been out to get me for a long time. This area is not where I meant to live but I cannot move because of the Mexicans.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1276914

I think you need to lay off the sauce. It is making you paranoid.

Ontario, Canada #1274934

If you think that Walmart is this bad, it is nothing compared to the FBI and Whitehouse. They watch you very closely.

They know when you sneezed, what you had for breakfast this morning and even how many hairs you have on your head. They monitor you through things they tapped. Your cell phone, television, computer.

They even have a hidden camera in your bedroom James Bond Style that watches when you sleep. They are doing this to find out if there is extraterritorial life and if you are an alien.

Houston, Texas, United States #1274922

Is this real or someone's overactive imagination?