Walmart Apple Macbook Pro Laptop Review

94 of 4977 Walmart reviews

I recently received walmart pre Black Friday advertisement email.From there I purchased a refurbished MacBook Pro for $179.

I thought it was a great deal I couldn't pass up. I purchased the item, got confirmation emails, and a shipping confirmation. The next day I get an email that says my money has been refunded with no explaination. I went back online to check the computers and now they are posted for $400 more.

Is this false advertisement?! A sale has already been made? How can they just cancel your order and not give you the option to repurchase at the same price? If this were to happen in the store, I would already be sitting at home on my laptop.

How should online shopping be any different?!

Completely ridiculous Walmart.I will not be returning here or buying any more items from your false advertisements.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Apple Macbook Pro Laptop
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #957879 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
94 of 4977 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 19 #1243001 Shreveport, Louisiana, United States

They don't have to fill orders if they don't want to. It's not illegal to return your money. You weren't screwed over.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×