Featured Not resolved

I recently received walmart pre Black Friday advertisement email.From there I purchased a refurbished MacBook Pro for $179.

I thought it was a great deal I couldn't pass up. I purchased the item, got confirmation emails, and a shipping confirmation. The next day I get an email that says my money has been refunded with no explaination. I went back online to check the computers and now they are posted for $400 more.

Is this false advertisement?! A sale has already been made? How can they just cancel your order and not give you the option to repurchase at the same price? If this were to happen in the store, I would already be sitting at home on my laptop.

How should online shopping be any different?!

Completely ridiculous Walmart.I will not be returning here or buying any more items from your false advertisements.

Review about: Apple Macbook Pro Laptop.

1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Advertisement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1243074

Based on the facts that you purchased a used computer from Wal-Mart, I'm fully confident that you will be back at the store very soon. Lol.

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #1243001

They don't have to fill orders if they don't want to. It's not illegal to return your money. You weren't screwed over.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1242965

Well, your first mistake was thinking the MacBook was a good deal