Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Aug 03, 2020

No, walmart did not try to resolve this issue. They have not delivered groceries in months.

I paid for a years worth of grocery delivery but they just stopped delivering after 6 months, and did not even offer to give me my money back. All of the orders were approved by my credit card company. This is the excuses i get:"We’re sorry, but we had to cancel your order because of unusually high demand. Slot availability, staffing, and inventory are still fluctuating daily.

We know your grocery order is important, and we apologize for letting you down. "I have written them countless complaints but they just ignore them.

Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2020

WALMART APPLETON EAST HAS CANCELLED 6 out OUT OF MY LAST 8 ORDERS! IT WAS A $175 ORDER, WITHOUT A REASON.

At least a dozen times i requested a reason, customer service people send generic responses of what the reason could be. The last one claimed it was a payment authorization issue. I contacted my credit card company who told me they approved each and every one of my orders. LIARS, WALMART APPLETON EAST GROCERY PICKUP AND DELIVERY DRIVERS ARE ON A POWER TRIP, AND ARE GIVEN THE POWER TO CANCEL WHATEVER ORDER THEY WISH.

THEY CANNOT BLAME IT ON CORONA EITHER, BECAUSE THEY PULLED THE SOME EXACT THING LAST YEAR, FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN POWER. WALMART APPLETON EAST PICKUP AND DELIVERY LIKE TO HARASS OLD PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. i AM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO BEG WALMART APPLETON EAST TO DELIVER THE GROCERIES THAT I HAVE PAID THE DELIVERY FEE FOR A YEAR IN ADVANCE TO Deliver, AND THE GROCERIES THAT MY CREDIT CARD Company HAS PAID THEM TO DELIVER THESE SIX OUT OF 8 TIMES WHICH THEY HAVE NOT.

THESE PEOPLE ARE ASKING TO BE FIRED, PLEASE WALMART, DO IT! AND BRING MY DAMN FOOD!

User's recommendation: if other senior citizens are being harassed by walmart grocery pickup and delivery keep complaining.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Cons: Sporatically cancel many orders on delivery day without reason.

Comments