3.7

I love your savings catcher app!The actual Walmart app is horrible!

I'm a loyal customer and spend a lot at your company. Recently I've tried to order several items from your website& app for my boyfriends birthday. You have the best price but it won't allow me to choose the same store I've picked up at in the past. It wants to give me the closest Walmart which I apppreciate but it's not the one I shop at.

On your app it goes straight to home delivery & won't allow me to change it & now I can't change the store on your actual website.

I'm beyond upset after spending 2 hours trying to order this product and still not being any closer this is ridiculous.I'm on the *** of just ordering from target and paying more for the convenience of my time.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #929754

As if that wasnt you that wrote that pretending to be me.You're just angry because your still a little boy with no chance of ever meeting a real woman.

I saw your comments on someone elses page complaint & you picked on her for loving Jesus. You are a funny little boy, I will give you that, Everything you say makes it hard not to laugh but mostly because I am embarrassed for you, but at least bubba likes you. Your jealousy that I have a boyfriend and you want one is so obvious. Maybe bubba will ask for a commitment you never know.

That was not me that was you, why are you taking that post back, afraid your boyfriend is going to beat you?

He is not much of a man if he likes to beat on women, and funny how the person posting this is from the exact same city and state as you.

This place tracks locations you know.Nice try though.

I know Kevin is a boys name.Apparently you aren't too bright either.

You didn't catch any of that, it went over your head. I am implying you like other boys. See how I said you will come out later? I can slow it down a little for you if you need me to.

Spelling may not be your issue-I still made you look-, but grammar sure is. Your first sentence is ridiculous. Sorta makes you sound upset, like you are rambling? Are you upset?

And apparently your boyfriend BigBubba up there is confirming the truth about you. Can't wait to see your response when you stop crying.

You are implying that I am ***, well I am not and I don't have a boyfriend, I don't like other boys, how can you make ASSumptions about someone whom you never met. That is not a ridiculous statement, I am just saying if you are not capable of doing simple things like getting the items delivered to the correct store you should get an adult to help you.

Where does it imply I am crying, just probably making you cry.You are mentally retarded if you are over the age of six.

to KevinRichards #929272

boohoo.I am so hurt by your comments, I just finished crying.

Mentally retarded and six years old? Wow, that was a good one. I wasn't just implying you are a *** I am saying it. As much as you are trying to say you are not just proves you are.

Big Bubba has told us enough about your ASSumptions. What's the point of copying the whole comment anyway?

Maybe so you can make it look like you have more to say?you got nothing and it's funny

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #929389

I am copying the whole comment because it won't let me reply to you, have an adult explain this to you, you are the one that admitted you were hurt by my comment because your boyfriend physically abuses you, frankly you can do better, a man like that is a loser and can only hit women.

to KevinRichards #929601

Your jealousy that I have a boyfriend and you want one is so obvious.Maybe bubba will ask for a commitment you never know.

You can pick the store that you want the items delivered just get mommy or daddy to help you with that, besides you are too young to be having boyfriends in the first place.

to KevinRichards #928582

You could write an intelligent comment just get your mommy or daddy to help you with that.I'm plenty old enough to have a boyfriend -learn how to spell ***.

Sounds like you are the one to young to have a boyfriend.Don't worry sweetie your time will come and then you can come out.

to Anonymous Birmingham, Alabama, United States #928630

I am his boyfriend and I tore his @ss up last night.He should have a hard time sitting still to type today.

see you again tonight kevin.stop by walmart and buy some more lube!