I've been watching the price of coffee last 2 years.It's been dropping significantly.

Coffee “C” contracts (traded on the ICE) the world benchmark for Arabica coffee, are down from peaks of over $3.08 per pound to $1.27 per pound; yet the price of Walmart coffee has not been lowered!

They may argue their prices are lower than competitive branded versions of instant coffee. Although that may be true, imagine the contribution Walmart could make in these hard times for Americans. 83 percent of adults drink coffee in the U.S., the world’s biggest consumer of coffee. Consumption is up from 78 percent last year.

Walmart could take the lead and lower their price immediately.They have made more than double the profit even though the price of coffee is less than half of what it was 2 years ago.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Prices are going up on everything. Walmart does not always have the lowest prices.

They can charge whatever they want for products they sell.

Walmart - INTEX Four-Person Boat Set Walmart "I bought the boat set for around $37 with 25% discount on June 15, 2017. The store was closing so the sales were final as they said. So I didn't..." Read more Walmart Sold Me An XBox 1 With A Used XBox 360 Inside The Box Walmart " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..." Read more Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Walmart - Horrible service and a very filthy store Walmart "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more