I ordered two large cakes that serve about 30-36 people and I made it clear that I am taking this to a school for kids so make sure there are no nuts. The employee told me ya that won't be an issue. I also told them to make sure it has school related design for grade 7 students with books or a blackboard. They put the *** alphabet and shapes on it that are for kindergarten kid. I feel absolutely ashamed to take the cake to my grade 7 students. After I asked them to fix it, they clearly had no interest in redoing it. They even got the shape of one of the cakes wrong and the level of the cakes is uneven. I am absolutely fuming because I spent $60 expecting everything to be perfect, but clearly walmart doesn't care about their loyal customers.

I will never go back to walmart or place any custom orders at their bakery. They are not professional at all. The associate at the bakery was pacing back and forth as I was filling out the order sheet, trying to rush me through it.

Absolutely ridiculous. The service sucks!

If I could give it a negative number I would.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments