I have gone to the same Walmart car care center for an oil change twice in the past month and been totally ignored. There were employees arround and they just looked at me and walked away.

A man in a wheel chair was acually calling out for assistance in sporting goods these same employees did nothing. I offered to help him but he needed a cabinet unlocked to purchase a product. I work retail and would be appaled if any of my employees ignored a customer.

That is immediate termination. We all have bad days , however the consistency of poor service is on the rise.

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

well you didn't mention that, loser.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :p

You do realize of course that the Auto Center employees probably don't have keys for the sporting goods cabinets, don't you? Also, perhaps the employees who walked away from you in the auto center are not actual customer service people, maybe they were techs, maybe they were on their break. Personally, if that happened to me once, I would not go back again.

BigBruce

So...you were willing to help the gentle who just happened to be in a wheelchair, but you were too lazy to walk up to somebody for help?

I did retarded man. I hate *** people.

IHateStupidCustomers

just ask for assistance next time, dumba$$