On May 21, 2007 I had my oil changed in my 2003 Nissan Altima with 38K on it. On May 22, 2007, the car came to a dead halt and was towed to a Nissan dealer.

The next day I was informed that the car had NO oil in it: No Leaks, No drips, No oil! The Service Manager at Nissan is willing to give me a written statement so I can pursue this legally. It needs a new engine.

I called Walmart and this is turning into a bigger conspiracy that JFK. I am awaiting their final word and from the tone of the conversations to date, they will somehow blame me.

Comments

You wana be cheap and you get cheap service. I dont feel sorry for people like you.

Find-a-new-country
to Haha #1538960

Hey "HA HA" Not everyone has money flying out their wazoo. You sound like someone who has NEVER suffered.

Hope that changes for you soon.

The rest of us do the best we can with what we have and struggle every day to make it further than the day before. ps we don't feel sorry for you either.

Dunn, North Carolina, United States #5950

Wal-Mart is notorius for this kind of behaviour. Get the best lawyer you can find and get written statements from the mechanic who discovered the lack of oil in your car ASAP.