Canton, Texas
2.4

Today the service at the auto center really sucked.The person who was supposed to help me disappeared and I had to hunt down someone else.

There was no one in line in front of me but it still took two hours to put on two tires. The employees were rude and unapologetic about my wait. I had bought groceries thinking it would only take an hour and I worried the last hour about my groceries spoiling.

Someone from corporate needs to come and train the employees in Canton, Tx in the art of common courtesy and customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart auto services from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to "be polite and more sensitive to unexpected inconveniences that employee inefficency is causing your customers. don't be rude to them simply because they aren't happy".

The most disappointing in user's experience was that a longer than expected wait time was not communicated to me, that no one apologized for the wait time, not communicated to me and that employees did not understand why this was a problem. Author liked the most price and quality of the tires. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments