Update by user Feb 28, 2016

It's now 0855 and they are finally starting to work on the car. The Service Writer that was supposed to come in was called in early because they still have not heard from the 7 o'clock person

Original review posted by user Feb 28, 2016

I arrived at the Brook Rd Walmart in Henrico, Va at 0730 to have 4 tires put on.I made arrangements the day before to have this done.

The service dept opened at 7 a.m. however the Service Writer was a no call no show.

Its 0815 right now and the Service Writer is still a no show and the line is growing.This is unacceptable and something has to be done so satisfy the customers and to reprimand the employee.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart auto services. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart auto services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#1120827

I'm sure they will reprimand, possibly even terminate, the associate who was a no call no show, but there's really not much they could do with him not there. They can't reprimand him if he is not there, obviously.

to Anonymous #1121030

He probably wanted the manager to go over to the employee's house and spank him.(you can take that as a sexual way or not up to you)