Hi! I took my 2012 Chevy camaro to the wall mart in sallisaw Oklahoma for a wheel rotation and when I got it back the freaking $2 a hour mechanic messed up my chip foose wheels and then they denied doing it and then I had to fill out a report paper and the third party insurance company refused to fix them.

This is my fault though for knowing better than to take something like that to place where you have a bunch of people working there that probably didn't even finish high school.

I guess my point is that if you have anything that you value. "Don't Take It To Walmart To Get Worked On"

Because they will screw your stuff up

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of walmart auto services from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments