2.0
Layout of Store

I think the worst part about the walmart tire and lube centers is the check-in.It takes longer to check-in than it does to do the actual work.

They use little handheld computers that are worn out and slow.It would be easier just to hand the customer a clipboard and form the enter the info before the work is completed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart auto services. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart auto services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Offer to give them a blowie it you will get through the line wayyyy quicker. I've done it a bunch of times and it always works!

I ordered a dehumidifier online from them, they said it would arrive on September 2ed by the 4th it still had not arrived and no one could tell me where it was or when it would arrive. I contacted them via email and within 2 days was given a partial refund as an apology for it being late, now that I have canceled my order they are trying to tell me that it will take 7 days to refund my money ???...