Verified Reviewer

i went to Walmart store # 01488 for oil change on October 31st 2020, Got home and noticed oil leaking out of my car. i took the car back to Walmart on Saturday November 7th, after spending 2hrs there, the technician told me he couldn't stop the leakage so I should return the following day Sunday November 8th.

On Sunday November 8th, 2020, i went to the store at 10am and stayed there till 3.30pm and they still couldn't fix the problem and this time kept my car because the oil leakage was too much and not safe for me to drive my car home. Today is Monday November 9th,I still don't have a car and i am yet to find anybody to speak to on the phone. I call the corporate office spoke to Whitney ref # 0110903**** who tried to call the store twice and was hung up on ..

I don't know who else or what else to do because i am stranded at home without a car. Do i need to be talking to a lawyer for this NONSENSE or what?

Preferred solution: fix my car.

Location: 7001 Concourse Parkway, Douglasville, GA 30134