Took my car to get 2 new tires and 1 tire plugged at Walmart Hwy 150 Hoover,Alabama.After shopping and waiting for a total of 1-1/2 hrs,the same automobile was in bay 1 and mine in bay 4.

Nothing had been done. 3 ladies were working the desk that was over staffed and no one was working on my car. When I finally inquired how long would it be before someone even looked at my car I was told an hour. There was a headlight and a battery before me.

How long does that take. I told the desk lady I would take my business to someone that wanted the work. When I loaded my car with the groceries I purchased while waiting 3 men including the Manager were working on installing a battery. Pathetic operation.

How can you make money with people standing around and 2 1/2 to 3 hrs to replace 2 tires. Walmart you should fire some people at this store.

They play a trump card of if you aren't like us you can wait.Sucks!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I received rude service by a Walmart employee that informed me the wrong battery another clerk sold me is not warrantable.I informed him that just because it is not the proper physical size for the vehicle has nothing to do with it failing.

The voltage and cranking amps is the only thing that matters and even if the cranking amps where different it would not cause a cell to go bad.

I assured him that I am no fool and he needs to educate himself on the facts and should learn people skills if he was going to deal with the public.It is not my fault I was sold the wrong battery in the first place let alone be treated like I am an ***

I BOUGHT 4 OF THESE TIRES AND 3 HOURS LATER I HAD TWO BLOWOUTS AND MY FAMLY WAS PUT I DANGER WE ALMOST FLIPED THE CAR I WENT TO THE WALMART STORE WHERE I BOUGHT THEM AND I KEEP GETTING TOSED FROME ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER I HAVE ALREADY DONE WITHOUT A CAR FOR 10 DAY,S AND I JUST KEEP GETTING PUT FROM ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER I AM AND HAVE DONE WHAT WAS ASKED OF ME FROM THE STORE AND THE HOME OFFICE AND THEY TELL ME I WILL CALL YOU RIGHT BACK AND I DONT HERE FROM THEM I FINALY GOT A CALL TODAY AND NOW THERE PASSING ME OFF TO GOODYEAR BECAUSE MY RIMS ARE RUNET AND I WANT THEM REPLACED I AM A LOAYL CUSTAMER AND I DONT DESERVE THE RUNAROUND WE WERE BRUSED AND BATTERED IN THE ACCADENT BUT ALL I WANT IS MY TIRES FIXED I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE WAY I WAS TREATED I AM VERY GLAD I WAS DRIVING WHEN IT HAPPENED AND NEW WHAT TO DO TO KEEP IT FROM FLIPING BUT IF MY SON WAS DRIVING THEN WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED? WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR SON? I WANT THIS RESOLVED NOW PLEASE I AM WITHOUT A CAR WHILE I AM BEING PASSED AROUND THI IS COSTING ME MONEY DO YOU THINK THAT IS WRIGHT ???????

I BOUGHT 4 OF THESE DOUGLAS TIRES AND 3 HOURS LATER I HAD TWO BLOWOUTS AND MY FAMLY WAS PUT I DANGER WE ALMOST FLIPED THE CAR I WENT TO THE WALMART STORE WHERE I BOUGHT THEM AND I KEEP GETTING TOSED FROME ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER I HAVE ALREADY DONE WITHOUT A CAR FOR 10 DAY,S AND I JUST KEEP GETTING PUT FROM ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER I AM AND HAVE DONE WHAT WAS ASKED OF ME FROM THE STORE AND THE HOME OFFICE AND THEY TELL ME I WILL CALL YOU RIGHT BACK AND I DONT HERE FROM THEM I FINALY GOT A CALL TODAY AND NOW THERE PASSING ME OFF TO GOODYEAR BECAUSE MY RIMS ARE RUNET AND I WANT THEM REPLACED I AM A LOAYL CUSTAMER AND I DONT DESERVE THE RUNAROUND WE WERE BRUSED AND BATTERED IN THE ACCADENT BUT ALL I WANT IS MY TIRES FIXED I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE WAY I WAS TREATED I AM VERY GLAD I WAS DRIVING WHEN IT HAPPENED AND NEW WHAT TO DO TO KEEP IT FROM FLIPING BUT IF MY SON WAS DRIVING THEN WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED? WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR SON? I WANT THIS RESOLVED NOW PLEASE I AM WITHOUT A CAR WHILE I AM BEING PASSED AROUND THI IS COSTING ME MONEY DO YOU THINK THAT IS WRIGHT ???????