2.3

I'm a new post, have read just a little of what's here, but wanted to add my experience.

I'm perfectly fine with scheduling ahead because we expect the same in our business, but just trying to place an order for our company functions at Walmart in Alexander City, AL is very difficult. Two days in a row we have placed orders with two different employees.

Both were rude, couldn't spell, couldn't hear and basically hung up on my assistant when they thought they had the order complete. I was listening to the second order being placed, and as a customer service manager, my assistant was very polite and courteous.

She did not get the same courtesy in return.

I dropped by to pick up and couldn't get anyone to the counter for the longest time. No way to catch anyone's attention.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "train the people who deal with the public. they need customer service skills in courtesy and politeness. i know they get bad consumers, we do too. no need in treating everyone like crap. also, they need phone skills". The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about bakery department from Walmart was poor bakery customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments