Resolved
2.0

Update by user Apr 08, 2017

It wasnt, I'm just tired of dumb people making comments on the post that I wrote. Screw this website and anything that has to do with it. Do not email me again.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2017

I went to Walmart in Sumter, SC for my daughters 6th birthday cake. First of all I tried to order it through calling three days ahead of when I needed it.

The woman in the bakery was very rude, it sounded as if she was having a bad day or she just didn't like her job- not sure of which. So when she told me I couldn't order over the phone I left and went to the store right then. When I got there she tells me that they can't do the cake I wanted that IS on the Walmart website! So instead I settled for a different one.

I told her I wanted wrote on it happy 6th birthday kiki. When I got it home it didn't say anything on it.

The cake was very dry. I am very disappointed!

Review about: Walmart Bakery Department.

Comments

Also funny how you have the same IP address as the person that made that post about abusing the child? Now that I pointed this out you will probably blame your daughter, ex husband, dog ect.

to MakeMyDay2O16 Ontario, Canada #1314589

Funny how every time someone admits to "abusing" their child you are there telling them off. Funny how every time they tell you that they did not post that you claim you did an IP trace, or checked with the moderators, and I suspect you are a site moderator posting these things to get more attention to the site. Well while it is getting more attention to the site, it is stopping people from using this site for what it was intended to be used for.

to Zack2001 #1321429

Don't get your knickers in a twist. MakeMyDay2016 is simply a one note rabble rouser who is occasionally good for a laugh. Nobody here takes him seriously lol.