3.8

If any one out there used Walmart's Sunday ad to purchase the Samsung 48" Class LED HDTV as advertised please let me know.I have tried all the Walmart stores in my area and no one even says that they have it or that it was ever advertised in the first place.

They claim its coming but it will not arrive until after the sales date and you know they don't offer rain checks. Yes I read the small print but Walmart is playing us for fools. so you can just advertise anything and lie about having it. Well I would like to know where the TV was available I can not believe that the product was not in stock.

Big Liars!(Ad R4-317)

This reviewer shared experience about "unavailable" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $398. damarishayes is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about walmart claim at Walmart was no one even new of the ad Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments