Houma, Louisiana

If any one out there used Walmart's Sunday ad to purchase the Samsung 48" Class LED HDTV as advertised please let me know.I have tried all the Walmart stores in my area and no one even says that they have it or that it was ever advertised in the first place.

They claim its coming but it will not arrive until after the sales date and you know they don't offer rain checks. Yes I read the small print but Walmart is playing us for fools. so you can just advertise anything and lie about having it. Well I would like to know where the TV was available I can not believe that the product was not in stock.

Big Liars!(Ad R4-317)

Review about: Samsung 48-Inch Led Hdtv.

I didn't like: No one even new of the ad.

3.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss unavailable / $398
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Walmart - Organic Great Value Walmart "Hi, My wife tells me that the women group that consist of around 4200 women told her that Walmart is labeling the Organic items correctly and that some content comes..." Read more Missing 4 items in walmart at saint cloud florida Walmart "Today I had reported a missing item that I got at Walmart an hour after I bought it,when I went to the store to claim my missing bag(4 items inside..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more