Austin, Texas

I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores.Instead of having it shipped, I went ahead and chose my local store on Ben White Blvd in Austin, TX to pick up.

I had received a notification via email that the item is in-store as I had setup in-store notifications prior to this purchase. However, almost 24 hours after placing my order, the order was cancelled. Now I cannot get the same item for the same price. When I called customer support, everyone was EXTREMELY unhelpful.

Why would the online store allow purchases of items if the availability changes after the order and the order cancels? At this pace and with these problems, the walmart online experience will NEVER catch up to Amazon's.

Both the in-store inventory system and the online availability system needs major revamping if walmart plans on ever gaining the customers that Amazon is driving away from their stores.Something like this is completely unacceptable with all other online retailers I have used.

Review about: Fifa 16 Game.

I didn't like: Online shopping, Online lies, Online stock practices.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $47
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion