I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores.Instead of having it shipped, I went ahead and chose my local store on Ben White Blvd in Austin, TX to pick up.
I had received a notification via email that the item is in-store as I had setup in-store notifications prior to this purchase. However, almost 24 hours after placing my order, the order was cancelled. Now I cannot get the same item for the same price. When I called customer support, everyone was EXTREMELY unhelpful.
Why would the online store allow purchases of items if the availability changes after the order and the order cancels? At this pace and with these problems, the walmart online experience will NEVER catch up to Amazon's.
Both the in-store inventory system and the online availability system needs major revamping if walmart plans on ever gaining the customers that Amazon is driving away from their stores.Something like this is completely unacceptable with all other online retailers I have used.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Online shopping
- Online lies
- Online stock practices
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fifa 16 Game
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Original complaint can be found at http://document.li/o9eQ/ Excerpt from suit: INTRODUCTION 1. Armando Montelongo (“Montelongo”) and his companies and allies have made hundreds of millions of dollars selling real estate education programs..."
- " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."