Pflugerville, Texas

Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday.There website was either messed up or just outright dirty.

I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2 Video Games for PS4 for $89.98." The picture showed, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, and Star Wars Battle Front. I clicked it, and you could only choose 1 game. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 was mandatory. Then you could choose from 1 of the other 2 games remaining.

I complained to customer service. They were extremely unhelpful. I ended up filing a complaint with the FTC regarding this situation and have yet to hear back. Also, they had a deal buy a PS4 game for $59.98 and receive a $20 Playstation Network card.

They had in the picture the same games above. However, when you clicked to order, the deal was for WWE 2K16 -- not pictured. You could order the other 3 games with the card for $20 more. Like really?

That is regular price.I hope Walmart's fraud this Holiday Season lands them in some hot water!

Review about: Ps4 Games.

Review #741916 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud / Not specified
Preferred solution Offer the prices as advertised!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion