At 4:30 pm I arrived at Walmart in Darboy.Looking for the area where I would find the childs camping set-Tent w sleeping bag, and flashlight.

For over 1 hour, I searched and had store employees who were kind enough to assist with my search by calling out to other employees (via walkie-talkies) for assistance. Unfortunately the search was in vain. No one had any idea where the product was placed. This was not a wait in line item, and not listed on the store map.

Finally at 6:30 pm, I attempted to reach the service desk, and someone near the registers put out another call, to be told near the infant and girls department. With the assistance of yet another employee, who helped in this search the final answer was they must be gone. Very unhappy that I was not able to purchase an advertised special buy. This was not due to my late arrival for a 6pm special item, but due to lack of information on the location of the product.

The employees were great, and I won't blame them. The store should have put out a DETAILED map of all advertised products.

Will do my holiday shopping elsewhere.

Review about: Walmart Department.

Reason of review: advertised item not found.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #907109

You snooze you lose, it was obviously sold out before you get to it.Do you know how busy it is at Black Friday, probably not.

You should have known that a time like this will be busy and went beforehand, that is what an adult would have done. You should have went at 5:30 to wait for the product. You yourself were ill prepared as well.

You should have known it was going to be busy like this.Basically you would get the same thing at any store.