4.3
Layout of Store

I had an incident with a lady at the dressing room at the

Wal-Mart on Malabar Rd a Palm Bay FL.

8/12 around 6pm.

She didn't allow me to try a body suit and quoted an OSHA law. At which time I looked at her knowing she had no clue what OSHA law was.

I asked if that was something new because I just had tried one 2 days ago in a different location.

Perhaps is a new policy to the store?

I was in a hurry and didn't have time to address the issue, but I know she should off have a much better disposition on how she delivered that information. She was plane rude. Like she owned the place.

I believe everyone should take pride in what they do as a contribution to society.

I will encourage to the Human resources in Wal-Mart to do a personality profile on their employees before you place v them in certain areas our department's.

Aynat family

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bodysuit. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bodysuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

LouSkunt69
#1020050

Another piece of s.hit who doesn't understand it's the same as underwear! Who wants to wear stuff that other people have had on??

#1019901

I wouldn't go behind you and try on a body suit. It's like wearing someone else's underwear.

Take it home and try it on, that way if you bring it back at least it won't be on the sales floor. So gross.

#1019784

Are you freaking serious!? A personality profile on employees? Lol You should have to deal with arrogant customers like yourself on a daily basis before you make snap judgements.