Resolved
3.5
Layout of Store

Everyone who buys beer from Walmart, be on the look out for expired beer

Has happened to me the last 2 times i bought beer therr. Wonder why it taste like puke. See pic.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bud light beer. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bud light beer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

This is NOT the expire date......it is the made date. Beer confuses most people, it is the date it was packaged.

to Anonymous #1124224

Really?I didn't know that.

Well thank you for telling me the difference. I appreciated.

Nice to have found the answer.

to Anonymous #1124817

No, that is not correct date.That is the best by date.

After that expect your beer to start becoming flat. I wouldn't purchase it at that point. All beers are different. Look them up on internet.

This budlight he needs to go back to walmart.The guy above was incorrect young lady.

to Anonymous #1124238

No, you just remind of a loser mall cop.No I don't have much to do

Farm, ride horses, which I'm have an awful time trying to keep my horse from bolting when practicing with my 357 Ruger.

I got for my birthday. The shells are pretty expense, so I can do a few rounds a day. It really sucks that walmart gets a .22 shell in and sell them all it to gun shows.

Gotta go dogs barking outside,must be another coon.Hotdog, get my shotgun.