We shopped online on walmart.ca for about 5 orders.1 of our orders that we really wanted was out of stock they e-mailed us to let us know days later they said we can wait and we may receive them in about 28 business days later.

I asked them if we were already charged for the items they said no the money was just on hold it's charged upon delivery so with them taking the hold off of the one order we ordered another order..which as well an e-mail came back a couple days later saying the items were out of stock so we cancelled all 4 or 5 of our other orders with them. Because they lied about the account not being charged we had to pay $45 NSF for our rent $20 late charge. $5 money order and they put some money back into our account about 6 days later only to take it back out and us be charged for it and they said that the one order couldn't be cancelled. It was never delivered to us and we don't want it.

I didn't authorize the withdrawal. To look into it my bank would have to close my account for at least 15 days. We missed all of the Black Friday Sales, I have severe agoraphobia so I can't go out when it's busy, we are going to end up being out probably about $160 for all of this, we got a letter from the landlord that wants to send us legal papers and they took about $27 unauthorized money out of my account. They won't answer our phone calls or e-mails.

We have no money now because of them for our 2 girls for Christmas and no gifts.We are beyond disgusted by them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No money now because of them lying.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments