3.3

Never ever get a cake from Walmart grassfield bakery!!!!It lols nothing like the pictures they have in the book.

I was so disappointed that I could have cried when I picked up my daughters cake :( looks like a *** two year old decorated it!!! I could have done better myself!!!! Then when I asked why it didn't look like the picture the lady wanted to get rude with me? Hello!?!!?

Are we looking at the same cake!!!!!

You by no means lady are a cake decorated!!!!Get her the *** out of there!!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of walmart cake from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

De Smet, South Dakota, United States #994544

Well "crabby Mom" you aren't on the WalMart web site.This is a general complaint site.

If you didn't like the way the cake looked, you could have left it and went home to make one yourself.You could at least have explained what the differences were in the picture and in the one you got.