4.5

ON FEB 14, 2015 I MARLA MIKITA DAVIS AT WAL-MART BOUGHT MANY ITEMS WHEN THROUGH THE SELF-CHECK OUT LINE I SCAN EVERY ITEM IN MY BASKET WHICH TOTAL $128.00 AS I WAS EXITING I WAS STOP BY THE PREVENTION DEPT AND THEY SAID 5 ITEMS DID NOT SCAN WHICH WAS CAKE MIX $1.28, BAG OF CHICKEN $5.90, LIQUID TIDE $9.44, A PACKAGE OF T-BONE STEAKS $10.64 I YOUR SELF-CHECK DID NOT REGISTER ON MY RECEIPT AND I SCAN EVERY ITEM AND I WAS TAKEN TO JAIL.WHY DID THE REPRESENTATIVE AT THE COUNTER OF THE SELF-CHECK MAKE ME AWARE OF THAT PROBLEM I FEEL WAL-MART DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO PUT MINORITIES IN JAIL MY GROCERIES TOTAL $128.

AND I HAD MONEY AND O WAS NOT TRYING TO STEAL FROM WAL-MART IT WAS A SELFISH ACT ON WAL-MART PART I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY CONSUMERS HAD PROBLEMS WITH WAL-MART SELF-CHECK LANE?

I FEEL THAT SOMETHING NEED TO BE DONE LIKE A LAWSUIT TO MAKE WAL-MART FIX THE PROBLEM IF WAL-MART START PAYING OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES TO ONES THAT HAVE WRONGLY BEEN SENT TO JAIL BECAUSE OF WAL-MART ISSUES.WAL-MART WILL BE MORE CAUTION

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart cake from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1200619

This should b against the law

U should pay people for working for u

I already have a job

Wal-Mart

I have had the same problem.I am on several medications and get confused very easy.

I just had police call me to tell me I did not scan some items.I feel Walmart targets and harasses people they see are an easy target just to get insurance money from issues like this.

realm188

No, it was a selfish act on you.How could you not know that you didn't scan those items?

People that try to steal should go to jail.

Take it as a lesson learned, because when you steal everybody else pays for it.

LadyScot

Simple answer is that you are telling a story.The self checkout will sound an error when you try to bag something that does not get scanned.

It yells UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA. You had to have heard this at least 5 times if 5 items did not scan. Unless you bagged it and immediately pulled your bag away, which would then give the PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA.

So you stole 5 things and went to jail.Tough.

The register beeps when something is scanned and also it shows up on the screen.It is your responsibility to make sure everything is scanned.

Why would you go to self checkout with $128.00 worth of merchandise? Sounds to me that you thought that with a cart full of groceries, nobody would notice a few items not being scanned. Just because you bought over a hundred dollars in groceries doesn't entitle you to free stuff. You got caught, probably not the first time and now your mad.

A lawsuit for thrives!?LOL...Hilarious!