Owasso, Oklahoma
4.3

I had a very rude assistant manager and a very rude bakery lady! Manager name Keith and bakery lady named sherri!

She let me stand in front of the bakery holding a cake for about 10 min never once said I will be right with you or come back in about 10 15 min just looked at me and did nothing once I said could I get some help over here she yelled WHEN I HAVE TIME I told her in would be back with the manager and she again yelled WHATEVER oh in was pissed once I got the manager and went over with him sherri continued to yell at me and the manager and all the manager said was customer needs to be taken care of! I then ask how he could allow a person so rude like her to work here and he got mad at me and told me to claim down and not speak about his employee that way...........

I still brought the cake for 20$ when in was going to leave it but I was in a bind and needed the cake that night! I will never again go back to cushing walmart in Oklahoma again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cake.

Comments