4.3
Layout of Store

I had a very rude assistant manager and a very rude bakery lady!Manager name Keith and bakery lady named sherri!

She let me stand in front of the bakery holding a cake for about 10 min never once said I will be right with you or come back in about 10 15 min just looked at me and did nothing once I said could I get some help over here she yelled WHEN I HAVE TIME I told her in would be back with the manager and she again yelled WHATEVER oh in was pissed once I got the manager and went over with him sherri continued to yell at me and the manager and all the manager said was customer needs to be taken care of! I then ask how he could allow a person so rude like her to work here and he got mad at me and told me to claim down and not speak about his employee that way...........

I still brought the cake for 20$ when in was going to leave it but I was in a bind and needed the cake that night!I will never again go back to cushing walmart in Oklahoma again!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart cake from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments