I have ordered a wheel kit from Walmart twice and received the same incorrect order twice.Spent 45 mins at the pick up window of store for the employee to call the shipping department and she couldn't get an answer as to why they keep shipping the incorrect part number!

Going to order item from another company and will probably never order anything from Walmart again. I really dislike shopping at Walmart, but I dislike their website more. Can't believe they sent the wrong part twice because when I placed the order the correct part number showed and the picture of what I was ordering was correct, but they send out the wrong one.

I also complained to the website the first time, but they never got back to me!GIVE UP!

Review about: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1402076

The reason something like this happens is that the item you are getting was put in the wrong location in the warehouse.When orders are pulled they are pulled by location.

If the wrong item is in the spot where the item you ordered should be, your order will be wrong.This only gets solved by someone checking the location trying to figure out why the wrong items are shipping or the wrong stock gets sold through.