4.3
Layout of Store

I purchased a TV online for pickup in store on Black Friday, it was showing 6 in stock, it accepted the payment and order and placed it in processing status.2 days later email was sent that order is out of stock and canceled.

Does it take 2 days to figure out you oversold the items? No efforts were made to back order the item or make good with customer such as offer another TV at similar price point. I gave them my business in good faith while having other black Friday options to purchase similar items. They took the order, confirmed it and 2 days later just canceled it when I did not have any good sales anymore.

No more Walmart online BS for me.Hello Amazon!!!

roytmaned wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $348 and wants Walmart to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is very poor. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart tcl 55fs3700 55-inch roku smart led tv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Exact same issue.Ordered several Xbox games that were really reduced on Thursday.

Now I cant find the games anywhere.Sold out.