Angra Do Hero, Azores

I am a merchant, same as Walmart, just smaller. When I lived in the USA I used to ship around the world.

Not just in the US. I had the skill to check all orders for fraud. My customer chargeback ratio was almost non-existant. Shame on Walmart, they are too lazy to do anything like that.

I placed an order at Walmart.com Pharmacy for some supplements for around $90. Canceled by Walmart. No reason stated. No response.

It's probably because i was shipping to another address since I live outside of the USA yet the address has the same surname as mine. Anyway, last year Walmart was complaining to everyone how their sales are low now.... you know what?

We will destroy Walmart, soon. It will go bankrupt, you will see.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. autom1965 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart online order at Walmart was no answer to complaint, cannot reach a human and customer service is very poor , but reviewer liked to never shop at walmart again. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments