Same thing happened to me as well. I ordered Fitbit (even though i had the same offer in other sites I ordered in walmart cos i was ordering other stuffs as well) and other items like PenDrives HardDisk.

They cancelled the Items one by one (not all on the same day but 1-2 days apart about 2 days after i placed the order) saying the Item is not available. Lucky for me i had other similar options still available. They could have at least kept the order for future inventory(or pick from a different store) rather than cancelling it. Had to search for similar offers and place the order.

Hated the experience shopping in walmart online. I will never ordering there again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2015.

Comments

3wdesigngroup

My order got cancelled too. It was a return for replacement.

Their customer service set it up on 16 November but the replacement got stuck in processing. So instead of fixing the problem they cancelled the order and issued a refund that is supposed to arrive within 7 days - which as of day 6 I am still waiting for.

The customer service runaround started as soon as I wrote them 4 days after the re-order was submitted. Kept getting told to wait a couple more days.

Finally after 10 days they told me they had cancelled the order and submitted a refund. When I mentioned the refund running behind on their Facebook page they once again told me to give it a couple more days - what a joke.