Ordered two electric scooters from Walmart and they cancelled the orders after they said they were ready for pickup that day.Now won't return my money for 4-6 weeks.

Held for 45 minutes online to be told they didn't charge me, then oh no we did charge you. Sorry nothing we can do about it. They don't care! Don't shop there anymore.

Found the scooters cheaper on Kmart website and best buy with free shipping. Guess I will just pay interest on $250 to walmart for a month and a half for nothing. The worst part is you could hear 10 people in the background laughing instead of answering the phone calls on the help line. 45 minute wait.

What if I was like a lot of people and had no credit left on my card to buy my kids gifts?Walmart didn't care!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Walmart - INTEX Four-Person Boat Set Walmart "I bought the boat set for around $37 with 25% discount on June 15, 2017. The store was closing so the sales were final as they said. So I didn't..." Read more Walmart - Horrible Scam Walmart "Ordered elevated dog bowl from Walmart.com and my account was charged to Walmart. When the item arrived, it was damaged and had obviously been used. Contacted Walmart immediately but they..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more