I went shopping at Walmart West in Green Bay, WI.I bought a printer and when I unboxed it at home it was dirty, broken and a different brand from what was on the box.

I went to Walmart East in Green Bay, Wi and they took care of the situation, professionally and quickly. I now have the printer and so far its going good.

I normally shop at Walmart East (its closer to home) and after this experience I will only shop at Walmart East.Thank you guys over at the East location.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments