I called Walmart Careplan on Dec 31, 2018 and was told I would receive a return shipping label in 24-72hrs via email for my Nintendo Switch I purchased with their 3yr Service plan. I waited a week, called back and astold they will request it again.

I waited another week and was told the same thing but they will escalate the request and at this point, I asked for them to physically mail it! I waited another week and was given a worthless tracking number for UPS and told I should call them for information because UPS was causing the delay! I called UPS and as told that no, THE SENDER, WALMART CAREPLAN is responsible for providing the shipping label and the tracking number is not sufficient to ship. I called Walmart back and was asked for an alternate email, which I gave and asked yet again to wIt 24-72hrs!

I called a 5th Tim and was told by Walmart customer service that he was conferencing UPS on with us but instead he blindly transferred me! I called today for the 6th or 7th time-I lost count! I was told against resubmitted and to wait. I requested a supervisor and she told me she would escalate it and TO WAIT even after I explained since dec 31st, I have been waiting!

I called right back for another supervisor who said it’s being physically mailed as of Jan 29th. I advised he, the previous supervisor mentioned no such thing! I requested she email it immediately so I could confirm receipt and Amanda stated that they have a department that handles that and I have to wait yet again!!!

I am so frustrated with the incompetence of this warranty process or lack of a process! I agree with so many other complaints that, WALMART CAREPLAN’s SOUL PURPOSE is to FRUSTRATE THE BUYER SO MUCH, THAT THE BUYER GIVES UP AND BUYS ANOTHER ONE!

I WILL NEVER BUY ELECTRONICS FROM WALMART AND NEVER PURCHASE THEIR BULLSHISH CARE PLAN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nintendo Video Game Console.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments