2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went in walmart and it was super busy..i decided to use the self checkout.I was having to put bags back in the buggy.A few small things got up under the bags.they were pushed to the front of the buggy where i did not see them.Instead of just letting me know ,the cashier called the cops.Me not knowing i done anything wrong stood in self checkout waiting for my friend for another 15 mins.Not trying to run out like i stole something.I even called the cashier over to my register to get her to help me with a 98 cent drink.Now why did i not go ahead ans steal it too?Before i ever left the building a young boy grabbed my buggy and pulled it out the door.Then accused me of shoplifting.He took the buggy out!Of course the court appt lawyer told me i may as well plead guilty.So out of fear i did.I am 42 yrs old i have never been in trouble.Oh and we also tried to pay for the items.I now have to pay 350$ for a class,1400$ fine and a lawyers office keepz sending me a letter about a civil fine and everytime i refuse to pay it they move the price up..they ars up over 400$ now.All of this money and a ruined record because thd cashiers are told to do that.It was 40$.i am telling everyone i know to boycott the meridian ms walmart.I have 2 small children and our lights and water is off because of this.Its winter time!The self checkout needs to be shut down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

Waynesville, Missouri, United States #1296352

why are light & water off if youre not paying anyway

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1278982

So instead of doing that a normal person would do and check your cart, you completed the checkout with unpaid items under your bags. They did right by calling the cops.

It is not up to them to remind you to pay for your items. If you need a babysitter to shop with then you should not shop alone.

Heavener, Oklahoma, United States #1277417

Did this really happen? The story sounds unbelievable. Even if it happened at walmart.The poster needs to do better.

to Anonymous #1277476

Sounds like the typical 'I am normal, everyone else is just crazy'. Or here's another good one: 'Im not late people were just driving slow in front of me'.

Blaming others is NOT going to solve ANY of your problems....EVER.

Please try to remember that as you live the rest of your life. We just might have a chance.