Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Dear Wal-Mart,

I am disturbed by a resent encounter at your Military highway location. On Tuesday May 7, 2018 at approximately 7 am, my family was publicly shamed and humiliated when my son was accused of stealing. I looked to the cashier for input but she didn't respond. So I asked my son if he had stolen. My son promptly reported that he had not stolen anything. I checked his pockets to be sure, only to discover that the customer was mistaken. I then waited for a response from the cashier again. But other than her face turning red, she did not say anything. I am OUTRAGED that my sweet little boy could be accused of stealing. He did not deserve that kind of treatment.

I have been crying about this incident since it happened. This incident has brought to my attention what my son will have to endure for the rest of his life. He will be profiled because of his race and that is unexceptable. He is such a sweet gental child. He needs corporation like Wal-Mart to buy into his future and not destroy him before he even has a chance to leave the first grade.

Heartbroken Mom,

Latasha Holloway

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

"resent encounter"is that when you meet someone you were trying to avoid?"gental"is that gentle or gential???

From your post it appears that another customer accused him of stealing, not a Walmart employee. Did a Walmart employee stop or question him? You don't include enough information to determine if Walmart is at fault or not.