3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My cashier named "Alexis" in Ada's Walmart said to me as she was ringing up my groceries, "uh, can you get some of the stuff off of the carousel?" In a very rude tone.

Should I mention I had two carts, and three children, two of which where in infant car seats (a 4 week old, a 6 month old and a two year old). So I had to stop comforting my children, stop feeding them a bottle, and walk away from three kids to load my own grocery cart.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart cashier. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Sounds like you've bit off more than you can chew...

OP:

What would you have done if the bags on the carousel were full and the cashier could not load anymore bags with your groceries?

What would you done if this happened at any Walmart you went to?

to Anonymous #1165839

Correction...

What would you have done...

OP:

What would have done if the bags on the carousel were full and the cashier could not load anymore bags with your groceries?

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1165648

Just because he told you something you did not want to do does not make him rude.