The Biggest Supermakert like Walmart should have anything that can be bought by WIC checks LABELLED!!! This is Awful to Spend so much time looking for Juice that is on WIC and finally Cashier send you back thousand times this is Crazyyy

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart cashier from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1164963

You know what the simple solution is don't you.Stop having children if you cannot afford to feed the, better yet, GET A JOB.

You get these free handouts.

Make the effort to read your pamphlet.I doubt you will ever get a job if you are too lazy to even read the pamphlet or even take a few seconds to see if the free item you are getting from tax payers is covered by WIC.

I don't use WIC, but I have noticed that there are pink stickers on the shelf in front of items throughout the grocery side of the Wal-Mart I shop at that says "WIC item".

Did you lose your WIC pamphlet that details everything you can and cannot get? And you do realize that if you get the wrong items on WIC, Walmart doesn't get reimbursed for it. If that store gets too many WIC violations, they'll lose their WIC license and if that happens, they'll lose their food stamp privilages too.