Baltimore, Maryland
1.2

Made a trip to walmart rosedale,md. Seemed to be a ok trip until I went to check out.

Not only was the cashier talking to a coworker the whole time she was ringing my items but I got all the way home to find she did not give me 6 of the items I purchased. I called put on hold for 45minutes-the same amount of time it took me to get in my car and drive all the way back to the walmart and park. As i was getting out of my car a young lady came to the phone and asked if i was still waiting to speak with a manager. I told her nevermind i had arrived already and i came in to customer service department.

Long story short i waited 30 minutes while a group of them including the supervisor decided if i was eligible to just get money back since the cashier had "put my items" back.

Finally after most people had gone on break a nice older woman only one of the two who were left standing there decided to give me my money back- another 25 minutes. All in all this walmart used to be the pinnacle for customer service.

Now it is a hub of lazy shady individuals who try harder to not work then to just do their job they are paid for. Soon i would not be surprized if this walmart joined the list of other ones who have closed due to plummeting sales or terrible service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Walmart Cons: I dont like their customer service or their prices, Producevand some staff, False advertising.

Comments

ramjet

After reading a few like this, I actually timed how long it takes to check the checkout carousel to make sure you have all your stuff.

It was just over 5 seconds. Doesn't really sound too difficult to me.

Admit it, you screwed up. Just pay attention next time.

Also, please get a 10 year old to help with reports, I'll guaranty they can all write better .

Umm how about speaking up y'know, like talk to the person who's ringing up your stuff instead of day dreaming and paying attention to the bags.