1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Made a trip to walmart rosedale,md.Seemed to be a ok trip until I went to check out.

Not only was the cashier talking to a coworker the whole time she was ringing my items but I got all the way home to find she did not give me 6 of the items I purchased. I called put on hold for 45minutes-the same amount of time it took me to get in my car and drive all the way back to the walmart and park. As i was getting out of my car a young lady came to the phone and asked if i was still waiting to speak with a manager. I told her nevermind i had arrived already and i came in to customer service department.

Long story short i waited 30 minutes while a group of them including the supervisor decided if i was eligible to just get money back since the cashier had "put my items" back.

Finally after most people had gone on break a nice older woman only one of the two who were left standing there decided to give me my money back- another 25 minutes. All in all this walmart used to be the pinnacle for customer service.

Now it is a hub of lazy shady individuals who try harder to not work then to just do their job they are paid for.Soon i would not be surprized if this walmart joined the list of other ones who have closed due to plummeting sales or terrible service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart cashier from Walmart was i dont like their customer service or their prices, producevand some staff and false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

ransom

After reading a few like this, I actually timed how long it takes to check the checkout carousel to make sure you have all your stuff.

It was just over 5 seconds.Doesn't really sound too difficult to me.

Admit it, you screwed up.Just pay attention next time.

Also, please get a 10 year old to help with reports, I'll guaranty they can all write better .

Umm how about speaking up y'know, like talk to the person who's ringing up your stuff instead of day dreaming and paying attention to the bags.