2.5
Layout of Store

Coleman inflatable queen size double height mattress Walmart wouldnt exchange mattress for the same type we only had the inflatable mattress for 2 weeks before realizing there was air leaking from the seam My mother purchased it she al add o purchased the insurance that the cashier explained it covered the air mattress for all leaks etc, We even spoke to manager on duty they claimed the insurance didnt cover leak from the seam my mother is 68 years old We had the mattress the box and the insurance coverage with the receipt Walmart manager claimed the insurance didnt cover it because we purchased the mattress seperate from the air mattress they ( Walmart) said they had to be purchased together in same box I want to know why did the cashier at Walmart claim it would cover it My belief is they took advantage of the elderly

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart cashier from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments