I need to stress some complaints and concerns about my local Walmart in Shepherdsville Kentucky that has not even been opened for a year. STORE #4118

1) there seems to never be enough employees available at check out

2) all the cashiers seem to have an attitude with the public and hate their job (they express this verbally too)

3) The few employees there are EXTREMELY judgemental

4) Overal customer service is HORRIBLE.

I used to enjoy shopping at Walmart. When it first opened, honestly I enjoyed having the store close to home. It was convenient. Sure I could handle the negative atmosphere that emitted from the employees. Never in my life have I been judged as a customer because of the food I purchased in grocery until today. Not only am I extremely upset about the remarks the cashier and other cashiers have made to me while checking out but I am highly pissed off that Walmart allows this type of behavior. In my new store, there are young supervisors who have no idea what they are doing or what's going on. And when I attempted to call to make a complaint, the phone continuously rang off the hook. TWICE. Needless to say I am taking my shopping experiences elsewhere to other competitors and making sure all friends and family know my experience I've had with them. Oh - and NO I do not plan on ever going back. Shame on you Walmart for allowing such employee behavior!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments