Colonial Beach, Virginia

Just went to Walmart King George,va..took some pants back ..the customer service line wasn't busy..stood in line for a long time by the time I got to the counter the cashier left... Everyone was trying to get her attention to wait on me..She said she had to get all the bring back before she left and that she left at 8:00pm..and that she was leaving..I had to get the manager that was there watching everything..listning to this cashier attitude.finally the girl waited on me..

I said to her this is why Walmart gets such a bad reputation..especially this new one..

I told the manager that I had worked retail for twenty years that you dont leave a customer standing standing there.that she could have told me she was closing..she didn't.. The manager just smirked and laughed with the cashier. The whole thing could have been handled if the manager haf said something to both of us.. The cashier was wrong and so was the manager..no common sense and bad attitudes...thats not customer service.

The manager name was Midge..something like that..yes I was upset and this is why..

Both manager and cashier should be fired.

You never treat a customer like that

Anyone

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart cashier. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments