The employees are *** they don't even bother to tell you where anything else is because when I asked they don't even bother to talk to you and when they do they act like there badasses or some stuck up *** and don't even act like your there and when you do ask they each say different things like seriously if your going to act like your a stuck up *** you need to check yourself because your working at Walmart a *** place to me plus when I got all my items and went to pay the cashier could not even get any customers there change so about 5 people are waiting for like 20 mins just for change and there supposedly a big company with money and no they can't even give change to anyone wtf Walmart you *** *** *** employees and your *** *** store and thats the last time I shop for anything there.

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #923363

With all those ***, obviously swearing this sounds more like the Jerry Springer show instead of a complaints website.

musicman88
Gate City, Virginia, United States #923163

Walmart doesn't get my vote for the greatest store ever but.............what in the world are you trying to say?

Every time somebody says they won't go to a certain store again or close their account with a certain business, I usually say "Sure you are. You'll probably be back tomorrow singing their praises."

I hate walmart as much as anyone. But I have had my share of jobs in retail, most companies do not even give the bottom line employees an option to open the register unless they are making a transaction and even if the employee does have that option, most often they are asked not to give change simply because doing that can cause the drawer to be short at the end of the day.

Have you ever heard of punctuation?It sounds to me like you are the one with the bad attitude.

.I'm sure Walmart will be just fine if you choose to shop elsewhere.

to Anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #922835

I agree, it is hard to understand what this person is saying. It is not the question of employees being lazy in this case it is them not understanding what the f**k she is saying. If they cannot understand that how can they help her?