1.9
Layout of Store

I had three very rude employees at the Castle Rock, CO walmart store #0984.The self check out cashier daniel was taking forever to help me.

These two other employees named austin and kira were in uniform they were standing around talking. I asked them to help me and the little witch kira said "i'm on break so its not my problem". Im going to get that witch fired.

I have never had a walmart employee talk to me like that.Im shocked that walmart hires people as rude as kira.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart cashier. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Thats horrible! I would yell at that girl if she did that to me.

to Anonymous #1132395

If she is on break she is not required to help you.Also why are you calling someone a girl when you are the one behaving like a child.

While they are on break they are not paid, so no one is required to help you. It is like your teacher insisting you miss recess and do some math. Same with your second grade friend friend who wrote the review.

What is rude of you was having her expect to help you while on break.But if she was on break she should not be wearing a vest.