3.1
Layout of Store

Im a customer that always shop at the Walmart in phillipsburg n.j 08865 I was trying to get a key made and was waiting for 30min I ask several works for assistance only one work by electronic page for assistance and I waited for another 20 min.and no one still came I seen the worker press Three or 4 so I did it and ask for help.... a women came back there with and attitude and began to make my key then a officer come back there that work for the store being very nasty yelling and told the cashier not to give me a key he then told me to leave the store as I was leaving he was still disrespecting me call me name and we I said something back he call the police but I was out side the store we're he was still talking very nasty to me....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart cashier from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

and it is not my fault yeah i was shoplifting from the store and i was banned for ear from the store, thought it was over and it was not and he said i ws not to come back until may 23 and if i did he word have me rested for treepressing or something like that i forget.