3.1
Layout of Store

Im a customer that always shop at the Walmart in phillipsburg n.j 08865 I was trying to get a key made and was waiting for 30min I ask several works for assistance only one work by electronic page for assistance and I waited for another 20 min.and no one still came I seen the worker press Three or 4 so I did it and ask for help.... a women came back there with and attitude and began to make my key then a officer come back there that work for the store being very nasty yelling and told the cashier not to give me a key he then told me to leave the store as I was leaving he was still disrespecting me call me name and we I said something back he call the police but I was out side the store we're he was still talking very nasty to me....

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

and it is not my fault yeah i was shoplifting from the store and i was banned for ear from the store, thought it was over and it was not and he said i ws not to come back until may 23 and if i did he word have me rested for treepressing or something like that i forget.